Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Staycation

I want to leave Tennessee for some place... don't know where, but I know I don't want to be here any more!!! I've got just a touch of cabin fever.  

Basically, I'm bored and have nothing to do. I spent the day doing some quilting. I just have to put those blocks into rows and hopefully I'll have a quilt top tomorrow. I've been working on this quilt since summer and my sister wants it now! LOL

Tomorrow, I plan on getting out of the house and having lunch with a friend. I also need to go and shop for some fabric to back this quilt. I won't let myself start another project until this one is finished. I have another tshirt quilt in rows and I really don't like making them. I have a third cut out, but I may break down and pay someone to make mine for me!!!! Something about the stretchy blocks just get to me. :)

Shouldn't complain, I have enjoyed having this break and I'm hoping for some snow so that I have a few more days off next month!!

Have a blessed day,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment