Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Spirit

Oh where are you? I need to put on my favorite Harry Connick Jr CDs and get in the spirit of things. Today, I decided to have my high school club Christmas party here instead of school. It will be the first time I've done this.

I decided to break out some decorations in preparation. I don't have a tree. I've gotten out of the habit of putting one up. I don't even know where my ornaments are! But I do have a few things out and I need to light up my angel. I got her last year in Arizona. She is a gorgeous tin piece. Last year I put presents around her instead of a tree. :)
Tin Angel in La Posada gift shop
We are doing Christmas at sister's this year. So I just have to please myself. Tomorrow, we are singing a few Christmas songs at church. I'm sure that will help me get into the spirit of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment