Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Day Two

I'm thankful for the technology that keeps us communicating.  This week I've had friends posting picture of their sweet babies. They are far away in miles but not from our hearts and prayers. We've been praying for these sweet babies for months and they've arrived, been healthier than expected and some have already gone home.

Others friends are using technology to keep us up to date on prayer requests and travels. It amazes me how we are able to keep in contact with friends around the world. Some I feel like I may know more about than those who work down the hall from me or live down the street.

I'm able to enjoy and keep friendships going and growing even though I'm separated by distance. With that said, I'll quit typing here and go text a friend I've not heard from in weeks.

Have a blessed day,
Tracy 

No comments:

Post a Comment