Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November Thankful Posts

I'm such a horrible blogger. I only journal on mission trips and I don't know why I thought I'd be good at keeping up with a blog. They say that doing something for 21 days instills a habit and with that in mind I'm going to use this month's holiday to force myself to write once a day.

I've already missed day one. But that is ok. 

I'm thankful for family. My sister is one of the most important people in my life. I love her dearly and we don't get to spend a lot of time together because of work schedules and life styles. We are both busy women and we like it that way. But it does prevent us from getting together often.


Two weeks ago, sister decided to add to our family and she got married. Welcome Jay to the family! This is a picture of us on their wedding day. I won't post other pictures without their permission but I'm very happy for them.

After the wedding, I was able to visit with another sweet family member and her family. I love my cousin Sandi and just don't get to spend enough time with her and her sweet mom and daughter.

Many of our family members are spread far and wide. Closest blood relatives (mom did love genealogy) are in Indiana and one may be moving back to the Nashville area. But again, busy schedules keep us from seeing one another.

That is one reason I like technology. We can communicate without breaking the bank.  Tomorrow I'll post again. I already have a topic in mind!
Have a blessed day,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment