Thursday, January 9, 2014

Journal - January 8 & 9

January 8

We managed to have a professional development day. The temperature went into the low 30's and I finally turned off the water. I'm sure my bill will be high next month.

After the PD day, I went for Mexican for dinner and after reading through my blogs on Bloglovin' I found a post about this scarf. The original was made with variegated sock yarn. I didn't have any but I had self striping and I started the scarf. So far I'm loving it. I learned two new decreases and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

January 9

No school. Not enough ice melted. I went to work anyway and have my 8th grade class planned and xeroxed for the next unit and I have the next 10 lessons for world history planned but do not have the parts and pieces ready. I'll work on that tomorrow.  We do have school tomorrow. My fish pond is still solid ice and I didn't think to take a picture when I went out to check on it an hour ago. I hope to put more stitches on my scarf tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment