Saturday, June 2, 2012

New hobby

Last summer I decided to get a little more serious about my photography. I took a great class at Watkins Art Institute in Nashville and learned a lot about my camera. I now shoot 95% of the time in manual or out of program mode. Tremendous difference in my ability.

I decided this summer to continue increasing my photography skills by going out and taking pics every other week. I also decided to learn how to knit. I had a private session at sit and stitch this week and started a dish cloth.



My two favorite photo models decided to bring me my knitting last night. I woke up to find this in my bedroom door this morning. Luckily all they did to the knitting was add natural fibers! LOL I hope to finish it today and I'm headed out to take pics at the Belly Rubs Basset Waltz. Going to rub some basset bellies.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment