Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hot Days

After failing the photo challenge, I decided not to worry about restarting it. :) I'm ok with that lack of commitment. I am still finding things to photograph and I'm still keeping up with my summer commitment to go somewhere every other week to take photos.

Thankfully this week, my great friend Joan invited me to Chattanooga. She was there on business and it has been a very long time since we last hung out together. I went down for the evening and we caught up on all the good stuff of life.

When she headed out off to work, I headed out to Chickamauga National Military Park. I'm teaching US History again this year and I decided some photos might help capture my students attention. Here is a sampling of the monuments at the park. (103 degrees when I left at 12:00 pm)









1 comment:

  1. I think these pictures are wonderful! Keep up the good work, you do a terrific job at taking pictures~

    ReplyDelete