Saturday, August 24, 2013

Classes?

Yep, I took another class today! This one was in bread making and my bread is making its final rise before I put it in the oven.

A friend decided to teach cooking classes and her first class was on yeast bread. Her mom was one of the cooks when I was in school and the rolls were always delicious! We met at her church and learned the art of bread making. Really the art of making yeast bloom was our most discussed topic.

My dough rose and I wasn't sure if it was one loaf or two. So I divided it into two and just popped it in the oven. It will be yummy no matter what I'm sure! She had several great recipes to share and we came home with the dough we made. After we made the dough, we shared some delicious cinnamon rolls made from the dough recipe. It was a yummy morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment