Wednesday, May 20, 2015

End of Year!

Yes, just two more days and this school year is in the books!! I'm very glad it's over and I look forward to next year.

My summer includes knitting, quilting and I'm really hoping cross stitch. I have new glasses (bifocals) that seem to be fit correctly. I really hope I can see to stitch. I'm also hoping to find a new recliner to stitch in but that's not high on my summer list of things to buy. Tires, new laptop and a vacation are at the top of my list.

My shawls are well underway and Pioneer Girl on the left is almost halfway through the garter rows. I splurged on some gorgeous Miss Babs Yowza skeins/cakes and cast on Yowza Weight It Shawl 2 by Susan B Anderson. Love it!!!

I'm heading to Mid TN Sheep and Fiber Festival Friday and I have no idea what to expect. But I'm sure I will have fun. Will post photos when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment