Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday Stitching

I've finally had a stitching finish! I think this may be my first and only finish of the year!  How sad am I?

The design is by 4 My Boys and it was a freebie. I radically changed all the colors and I'm going to make a pillow out of  it. I wish I knew how to do cute flat folds. But finishing is my downfall.

I plan on framing this little piece, it is by Lizzie Kate and I stitched it one over one. I've had it finished and waiting for the framing fairy to come and put it together. I think she lost my address, so I've dug and found the frame, glass and pins and I'm ready to put it together.

I must say that the white balance on my camera and I had loud arguments today. The camera won and I did a little photo editing and the colors are still not vibrant. But I can live with them.

Happy Saturday!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment