Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Journal Report

The last two weekends I've had something to journal and didn't!

Two weekends ago I spent Saturday at a great inservice at the Tennessee State Museum. They have a new exhibit on TN slavery with a spotlight on the Wessyngton Plantation. John Baker, a descendant of slaves from Wessyngton, spoke on the plantation and his journey into genealogy. He was very interesting as were the other speakers and activities.

I spent the rest of the weekend with my friend Elizabeth. She was exhibiting at the National Needlework Association's market. We had dinner both nights and I helped take her exhibit down. I loved spending time with her and her son.

Last weekend I dog sat my nieces.





It was my brother-in-law's birthday and they took a little trip. I left presents behind. :)






Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment