Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday Baking Day

I have really fallen for the bread making process. But as a carb addict, I really shouldn't be making this yummy stuff.

Today's batch hasn't been rising long and the first time I checked it I had to move it to a bowl. In the class I took, Sherrell suggested using an oiled ziplock bag for the first rising. I have been doing that and today, the weather must be perfect. The bread was oozing out of the bag (you leave a little opening for air to circulate) and I was very surprised.

I grabbed the mixing bowl put bag and all straight in. When I last checked you can see how much had escaped. I'm sure it will be delicious.

Luckily, I'm out of bread flour and won't be making any more for a couple of weeks. Shopping isn't on my agenda - too many events planned.



No comments:

Post a Comment