Sunday, November 27, 2011

Just a few more thankful posts

I have missed several days throughout the month. I still don't feel like I've gotten into the blogging habit. I'm trying be reflective and put my thoughts on line.

I think part of the problem is that I'm single and tend to live a solitary life. I don't make a lot of small talk and tend to talk to myself or the kitties. So I'm not used to put my thoughts "out there". I noticed today when sis and BIL were here that we didn't just fill the air to hear ourselves. :) Sis and I are quite comfortable spending a lot of time together, reading or vegging and not talking. Quiet is nice!

Today, I'm thankful for Bible study. I'm teaching an inductive bible study at church in January. I've been a student of inductive bible study for 20 years, I've trained at Precepts Ministry several times. I really love how much information I get from this type of study. But even more, I love how much more God teaches me about Himself through each study.  I am excited to be sharing inductive study methods with members of my church. It is the reason I'm at The River. I strongly felt God leading me there to disciple others in Bible Study. I'm thankful to use my gifts and talents in this area.

Have a blessed Monday!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment